As a prospective franchise owner, it's essential to consider the pros and cons of each option carefully. We understand that the decision can be overwhelming, but don't worry…we've got you covered!
In this video, we'll explore the advantages and disadvantages of older and newer franchises, so you can weigh them against your personal goals and aspirations. So, sit back, relax, and let's dive into the world of franchising!
Should I Get an Older or Newer Franchise?
Older Franchise Companies
- Decades of experience
- Sense of Security
- Everyone knows what it is
- No territories or locations available
- Less Flexibility and Creativity
Newer Franchise Companies
- Can be very innovative
- First one to the market
- Get more attention from the owner
- More Flexibility
- Takes more effort to get brand recognition
- Fits better with people who like getting out and talking with businesses
What's Happing with Contender Esports?
New Signed Location: Near Washington DC
- We are super excited about this new addition to Contender Esports. The Easton, Maryland area is going to be a great spot for future growth within Contender Esports and the esports industry.
Do you think you have a great area as well? Let us know at https://info.contenderesports.com/opportunity-step-1