You can do anything you want, regardless of your experience or knowledge. You don't have to fit a specific mold to be successful in the esports industry. Whether you're an avid gamer or simply someone who is passionate about the business side of things, there are plenty of opportunities to thrive in this exciting and rapidly growing industry.
So if you've ever doubted whether you have what it takes to make it in the esports industry, we're here to remind you that you can do anything you want. With the ENTIRE Contender Esports team behind you and your business, you'll have more than enough resources to succeed in this industry. https://info.contenderesports.com/opportunity-step-1
Do I Have to be a Gamer to be an Owner?
- Even Brett Payne, the owner of Contender Esports, a multi-franchise company rooted in the gaming industry, doesn't play video games.
- The important trait needed to run a Contender Esports location is the business understanding and the willingness to learn new things.
2. Training is provided to all of Contender Esports' franchisees
- We onboard all of our franchisees with an in-depth training program that focuses on four main areas:
1. Training for Owners
2. Training for Managers
3. Training for Tournament Organizers
4. Training for Staff Members
- The training covers everything from understanding the esports industry to understanding how to run the daily operations of the business.
3. Franchisees have ENDLESS Resources
- Contender Esports provides continued support that keeps growing:
1. Easy-to-Use Ticketing System
2. Massive Knowledge Base
3. Professional 24/7 Support
4. Multiple Channels of Communication
Do you understand business and have the willingness to learn? Then Contender Esports is one click away: https://info.contenderesports.com/opportunity-step-1
What's Happing with Contender Esports?
New Signed Location: Near Seattle, Washington
- We are super excited about this new addition to Contender Esports. The Lacey, Washington area is going to be a great spot for future growth within Contender Esports and the esports industry.
Do you think you have a great area as well? Let us know at https://info.contenderesports.com/opportunity-step-1