Are you fostering the future generations?
With the rapid growth of the gaming industry, a vast array of career opportunities have emerged in the field of esports. From game developers and designers to event organizers and marketers, the industry offers a wide range of roles for individuals with a passion for gaming and technology. Whether you're interested in using your creativity, marketing skills, or technical expertise, the esports industry has something for everyone.
Imagine having a place where the future stars of the esports industry can UNLEASH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL! A physical space dedicated to fostering the next generation of talent in esports is a game-changer for the industry's continued success! Contender Esports will make sure the industry stays strong for years to come by giving young people a place to pursue careers in gaming and tech and providing the tools and support they need
You can join the development by introducing a gaming center into your city through Contender Esports. The first step is to complete this, and let us handle the rest: https://info.contenderesports.com/opportunity-step-1
What's Happening in the Esports Industry?
- Inside Mizzou's new eSports Gaming Lounge and its goal to increase student engagement
- “Fulfilling a desire to increase student engagement, the University of Missouri on Thursday formally opened its new, 2,200-square-foot gaming lounge inside Center Hall. It has 19 gaming systems, all available to students”
- New MU Esports lounge brings gaming to all students:
- “This space allows for the more casual gamers, and really just anyone who wants to hang out and have a space to paly, hang out with friends, and do homework”
- Full Video here: https://www.komu.com/news/midmissourinews/new-mu-esports-lounge-brings-gaming-to-all-students/article_1dd961f4-a361-11ed-b499-2bb0968d2a18.html
- High school Esports: What to know and where to play:
- “Schmied is onto something in providing a place to belong for students who may not fit into a traditional extracurricular. According to HSEL, ‘Esports curriculum and competition has been proven to improve GPA and attendance.'”
- Esports explained: Looking at the industry and history:
- “Esports has been around longer than most people may realize, with its origins beginning in the 1970s and evolving into a nearly $2 billion industry.”
Get ready to unleash your full potential and shape the future of esports! At Contender Esports, we are on a mission to foster the next generation of talent in this exciting and rapidly growing industry. With our state-of-the-art facilities and unbeatable access to industry events, we are your ticket to a successful career in gaming and technology. So if you're ready to join the ranks of the most talented and innovative minds in esports, come and be a part of the Contender Esports family! Let's work together to make a difference and bring JOY to players and fans everywhere. https://info.contenderesports.com/opportunity-step-1/